Monday 24 August 2015

Remembering Dave .....

Mondays are always our sketch days here at Scrapbookin' Adventures but today I am going to share something else with you all ......

As many of you know, Deanyne is my other half in Scrapbookin' Adventures. I know you've all gotten to know her well through her layouts and posts over the last several months.  She is a very special lady that has been going through an excruciatingly difficult time recently while her dear father battled cancer.


Dave was an exceptional husband, father, grandfather, brother and a friend to so many. Sadly he lost his fight last week. Deanyne was extremely close with her Dad and she misses him deeply. I hope you will please join me in sending your sincerest condolences to Dave's family during this time.

With Deanyne's permission, you will get a glimpse into the amazing man that he was in our new kit, being made available for purchase online this Wednesday.  I was lucky enough to get to work with some very special photos of Dave and his granddaughters for the samples shared in this kit.

.....and to Deanyne, her Mom and Dave's entire family, we are so incredibly sorry for your loss and wish you all strength and love, now and always ..... XOXO

1 comment:

  1. Deanyne so sorry for your loss, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family at this time <3

    ReplyDelete