Before we get to the challenge, we'd like to congratulate the winners of the prize packages from our Grand Opening on Saturday - Congratulations to
Thanks for helping us celebrate, we hope you enjoy your goodies :)
And now, on to the challenges and more opportunities to win great prizes.
For those of you not familiar with our Facebook challenges, we thought we would let you in on the news and invite you to play along for a chance to WIN :)
Here are the details:
1. Challenges will run every 2nd Monday beginning January 27, 2014.(Occasionally this will be pushed to a Tuesday if the Monday is a holiday, but this will be announced ahead of time)
2. You may post layouts, cards, mini albums, or any other paper craft that works within the challenge.
3. To enter the challenges; take a photo of your project and post it to our Facebook wall.
4. Only (1) entry into the draw per person per challenge, however you may post as many projects as you would like … we love to see what people are working on :)
5. Projects must be posted by 9:00pm on deadline day in order to have your name entered into the draw, however feel free to post them later on down the road. We’d still like to see them!
6. We encourage you to create NEW projects to post for these challenges. One of the major reasons for doing these challenges is to help you get MORE projects completed :)
7. There is no judging to find a winner, everyone who posts a project will have their name entered into a RANDOM draw.
8. PRIZES: We want to encourage MORE people to enter these challenges so the more people who enter the BIGGER the prize will be. For each new challenge the prize will start off with some coordinating patterned paper, for every 5 more people who enter we will start adding embellishments, Thickers, stamps, etc …. So tell all your crafty friends to join in!
9. A new prize pack will be given out for each challenge.
10. Winners can pick up their prize pack in the shop anytime after the announcement has been made.
And the first challenge is:
CHALLENGE #1: Embossed Paper
We would like you to create a project using embossed paper. Embossed paper can be accomplished by using an embossing folder OR we even carry some fun Core'dination cardstock that is already embossed for you!! If you are using Core' cardstock you can then sand away to further enhance the embossed pattern.
If you would like a demo of how this works, head into the shop where we'd be more than happy to show you. We're especially excited to do this because of all the fun new embossing folders that arrived last week
You have until 9pm on Sunday, February 9/14 to post a photo of your layout, card, etc. All participants will have their name entered into a random draw ... and this year, the more people who enter the bigger the prize packs will be!!
Below is a layout Bianca created using some grey Core' cardstock which she ran through the Big Shot using the new woodgrain embossing folder and then sanded to add more detail.
Sounds like fun doesn't it !!!