Monday 31 March 2014

UYOP Layouts are posted .....

Hey there !! It's me - jennifer :)) ..... I thought I would share online all the super fun layouts that (24) ladies created in our workshop this past weekend ......

You can check them out HERE on my blog in my Layout Gallery and they are listed by kit number.  So if you took the workshop and are needing to finish them up, you can pull them up on your screen and get them done so they can get into your albums :))

(Kit #4)

Here is a look at a couple before you head over to check them all out ..... We will share them all here over the coming week but if you can wait head over to my BLOG and have a peek, then sit down and re-create them at home !!

(Kit #9)

Both of these layouts were created using new Bella Blvd. product that we have in stock at the shop right now :))

Have fun and thanks to all of you who scrapped at the shop last weekend ...... For those of you that would like to get in on the fun in the next one, watch this blog, our Facebook page and of course make sure you're signed up for our Monthly Newsletter ......

TFL ..... Talk soon.
j. xo

No comments:

Post a Comment