Tuesday 30 June 2015

How Do You Scrapbook ??

One of the biggest conversations I have with my fellow scrapbookers is whether or not we scrapbook our photos chronologically.....  

Well.....I do not scrapbook my photos chronologically, NOR am I 'up to date' !!!  Yes this is true.....here are a few guidelines in my world I craft by......

  • I scrap what my heart tells me to in the moment......it may be a photo from 7 years ago, or last weekend

  • Although I do not scrap chronologically....I ALWAYS place them in my albums in chronological order.....Thanks to my AMAZING AC D-ring albums

  • I go through phases where I want to scrap all one theme.....for instance if I attend a crop I will usually bring for instance all my Christmas photos so I need to pack just one 'type' of patterned paper and embellishments 

  • Unless I am scrapping a holiday, I almost always match my photos to the paper and not the theme

  • Very often, I am drawn to using a certain paper line, so I will choose my photos I scrap that day based on the paper that is calling my name !

  • And the dreaded 'Are you up to date' question.......NO NO NO....I have so many photos that I need to scrap still, and I will one day get there.  The most important note here is that I do not pressure myself, I do not stress about what needs to get done, I just ENJOY what I am working on now!!!

Here is a layout for you today that was from an event I did just over a week ago....It was one of the most amazing days of my life and it was a MUST for me to get on scrapping these photos right away!!


I still have so much product from our amazing Bella Blvd One sketch three ways kit.  Kits are still available online. The phrases in these cardstock stickers couldn't have been more suited to my project....can't wait to scrap the rest of my photos from this weekend!! 

See you soon!




No comments:

Post a Comment