Wednesday 10 June 2015

Journal From the Heart

I'm back today with two NEW layouts with May's Kit featuring 
Heidi Swapp 'September Skies' available online NOW!

I want to take the time to remind you all the importance of sharing your story.  We all take our photos, but don't always make the time to reflect on what they mean to us.  As the days pass and we grow older, we simply won't remember the stories, and feelings behind each one of them.  

Making the effort to preserve your memories can be super simple.  One of my favourites is to journal just little pieces of info (dates included of course!) in my notebook this way I can look back when I do get the time to scrapbook my photos.  Other easy options are smartphone apps, blogging, journal cards, or simply post-it notes to slip in with your photos.  I've always preferred a pen to paper method.

My layouts both include large sections of journaling.  Not only is it a great way to tell a story, but it is my way to express my feelings for the people in my life.  I switch up my methods between typewriter, computer, and hand written depending on my mood and layout.


This kit has been so amazing to work with.......mixing the alpha stickers and thickers.......the unreal patterned paper.....and of course my very favourite...the Heidi Swapp Wood Veneer!!!


I ALWAYS make sure to take the time to share with the people I love how I feel about them.  Scrapbooking is my creative outlet to do so........challenge yourself to do the same in a way that is comfortable to you; life is so very short......share your story, preserve your memories, and love with all your heart.

enjoy today.......xo






No comments:

Post a Comment