Monday 12 October 2015

Be Thankful Monday Sketch

Happy Thanksgiving Monday!
I am thankful everyday for so very much.  One thing I am thankful for is my life in 12 x 12".... It's not only a way to express my creativity, my love for colours, patterns, designs, and photography....it's most importantly my way to document and preserve my story and that of those I love.  I am even more thankful I can share my passion with others......
 
Here's a Monday sketch for you with our new Travel Kit available online
 
 
 
I am thankful for my parents love for exploring, the opportunity they had to visit Europe and memories they made.....and thankful for my mom
sharing her story & letting me document it
Here is what I created......
 
 
Take time to see the journey through someone else's eyes.....these will be your favourite stories!
 
Happy Thanksgiving
 
 

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment