Monday 16 November 2015

Monday Sketch

Happy Monday!!!  Thank you to all the amazing women who came out to our very First and Very Successful UYOP workshop in Calgary this past weekend !!!  I think it's safe to say you all enjoyed creating (20) new layouts for your albums!!

We have already booked our next Calgary workshop on January 30....watch for registration to open very soon.  Also keep your eyes open for the next date to be set for Nanaimo!

Here is a sneak peak sketch from our UYOP workshop on the weekend.....

This is what we created.........


Have a great day!!


1 comment:

  1. I really enjoyed the workshop Jennifer! You are such a great instructor and I loved all the tips and suggestions you gave us all. I finished embellishing 10 of the layouts yay! I have this sketch on my scrap table now to finish up. I will try and post the completed ones on the FB page tomorrow! Thanks again and looking forward to January's workshop!

    ReplyDelete