Tuesday 12 January 2016

Back with more from CHA

Good Tuesday morning!!!  Back again to share some more of our favourites from CHA this winter!  There are so many amazing new lines to choose from....many featured on the manufacturer's blogs and many many more in our pre-orders !!!  So exciting!!
 
Here are a few that stood out to me.........
 
New from Crate Paper is 'Little You'....a baby boy and baby girl line that would make an amazing kit for all your baby and toddler photos.
 
 
From My Mind's Eye there are so many unreal lines this season.  A few of my favourites are 'By the Sea', 'On Trend 2', and 'Happy Camper'......Head on over to the My Minds Eye blog to check out the awesome projects they have created with these lines.
 
 
One more line I absolutely love is from American Crafts called 'Better Together'.  I can't wait to get my hands on this one....the colours are so fun!
 
 
Our contest continues to win one of our awesome Holiday add on kits.....
We want to hear your favourite new lines.......head over to our Facebook page and post your favs including both the manufacturer and collection names of new product lines.........can't wait to see what you are loving!
 
Have a great day,
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment