Wednesday 6 January 2016

What's Your Goal for 2016?

I can't believe its Wednesday already in our first full week of 2016 !!  I'm excited to share this layout with you today............
 
I've never been a 'New Year's Resolution' maker.  Instead, I've always been a goal setter.  Sometimes it corresponds to a new year and other times not.....sometimes they are super little goals and sometimes they are HUGE goals.  One of my favourite things to do is to document my goal.....and the milestones that go along with achieving them.  It not only makes me feel more accountable, but most importantly it means so much to me to go back and look at how far I came or what I accomplished!!!
 
This year (well...I made this goal back in December...) my goal for 2016 is a HUGE one.  The timing feels right and I have confidence in myself so on August 21, 2016 I plan to run my very first Ultra Marathon...I have signed up to run the Squamish 50 (km) which includes 8500 ft of ascent and 9000 ft of decent.  It sounds crazy....even to me....but I'm so excited!  
 
This Layout has a picture of me heading out on January 1st for my very first training run of the year....my first milestone to get me strong enough to achieve me goal!!
 
Whether your goal is to scrapbook more this year.....or get your body moving more....or eat healthier.....make sure you take notes and of course many pictures and use our sketches or UYOP Workshops to scrapbook them so you can look back and be proud of your hard work achieving your goals small and big!!! 
 
Here's my layout....
 
Don't be afraid to take pictures of yourself :)  I encourage it!!!!  Get yourself in your albums......and share with your family your goals/dreams/passions!!!!
 
Have a great Day!!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment