Friday 8 January 2016

Flip It Friday

Wow this week flew by!!!  Today is 'Flip it Friday' and I've got a layout I created simply by turning Monday's sketch 90 degrees to create a layout that looks completely different !!!
 
What a great concept this is for us everyday scrapbookers trying to get layouts into our albums a littler quicker around our hectic work/school/family schedules. 
 
I used a completely different paper line for this layout.  My base is the same as Monday's layout but my embellishments are placed slightly different.
 
 
I pulled some Bella Blvd. paper out of my stash to create this layout of a recent hike with my uncle !!
 
I know the challenges of getting time to sit and scrapbook......this is why we love helping you with our sketches and now 'Flip it Friday'...........Can you imagine two new layouts getting complete per week?!?!  Don't forget to share what you create on our FB page !
 
All of our crafty ladies in Calgary will be receiving their instruction packages tomorrow via email for our next UYOP Workshop............I know you've all got your paper waiting ;)  We opened up extra seats and there are only a few left!!  Register today!
 
Have a wonderful weekend!!!


 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment