Wednesday 23 March 2016

Baby Girl Kit Release

We are so excited today to release this AMAZING new 'Baby Girl Kit' featuring the incredibly cute Crate Paper line 'Little you'.

This Kit is packed with amazing product....wood grains, gold vellum, enamel dots, thickers......and so much more to create gorgeous layouts!!




As always, included in this kit is a full colour instruction sheet with one sketch and (3) layouts including detailed instructions to create them.






I've had so much fun working with this kit and have already created (7) layouts and still have remaining product to create more!!!!  It's not only been great for baby photos, I've also scrapped my older kids photos with it!  Check out this layout from Monday that I created with my 'leftovers' from designing this kit!

Visit us online to get your 'Baby Girl Kit' before they sell!
Keep watching next week for the release of our 'Baby Boy Kit'

Happy Wednesday


No comments:

Post a Comment