Monday 14 March 2016

Monday Sketch

Hey it's Monday!!!!  Can you believe it is already the 11th Monday of 2016!! How many of our Layout Sketches have you created??

Here is a new one for you today....


I can't get enough of our new 'Everyday' Kit.....I've created 7 layouts with it now and still have some product left!!!  It's been so versatile for me....I've scrapped everything from Mexico and Hawaii pictures to my kids school photos!!  It's pretty awesome!


I love this layout for many reasons....the really neat thing about it is that I used photos from a trip my parents took to Mexico in January (2015)...then I have one of me when I visited the exact same spot back in November.  I didn't know until I put these photos side by side that I chose the stool that I would have been sitting next to my dad in....This is why I love documenting life...I get to preserve all my favourite stories.

Have a great Monday


2 comments:

  1. Hi Deanyne, or should I say (Booie) do you sell card making kits?? Just thought I would ask!
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey there ! We sure do have some card kits ..... We have (2) Christmas kits and (1) everyday kit ! Send us an email to: jenniferedwardson@me.com for more info as these ones aren't currently on our website :).

    ReplyDelete