Monday 11 April 2016

Monday Morning Sketch

Good Monday Morning!!!  Did you know it's our 15th Monday sketch of the year!?!  I hope you've had the chance to create your own layouts from our sketches!!!

Here's our sketch for you today....


I used our Everyday Line to create this layout which is now sold out!!  Visit us online to see the other great kits we have available for you! I created nine layouts with this kit and I still have bits left...that's pretty awesome!


I've really been using a mix of photos from my iPhone and my camera lately to scrapbook.  I can definitely tell the difference in quality when printing my photos, but the convenience with the iPhone just can't be beat.  This shot was from the iPhone but it's still pretty great!!! I find taking the pressure off always have the perfect picture helps me get photos into my album faster........and my kiddos are now used to camera crazy mom!

Looking forward to a great week!



No comments:

Post a Comment