Tuesday 8 November 2016

Back with a new Sketch !!!!

Well........As you all know I've been slightly absent for a little while!!!!  I haven't stopped taking photos and I definitely haven't stopped making memories...and I'm so very excited to be back and bringing new inspiration to you all!!!!  I'm sooooo happy to be sharing all my new layouts from my NEW craft space each and every week!

Yup, I said new.....which leads to me to why I've been MIA.  I've spent my last months embracing all that is new for me and my family.  Embracing new normals, new homes, new feelings....embracing change and all the scary, stressful, and exciting things that have gone along with it all.  I'm incredibly fortunate to have a tribe surrounding me that has helped me settle into my family's new home....there are no words that can express my gratitude to my family and friends...new and old....for putting up with me, lifting me up and sharing in this experience..........SOOOOOOO, here is today's sketch.....and my layout.....




Thankful for the hearts that went into make this our home.......you all know who you are :)

Of course.....I could't go without snapping a shot of my first layout created in my NEW space.....which by the way is pretty awesome..........


Thank you all for your patience......I'm back.....and dates are in the works for the next UYOP workshops both on Vancouver Island and in Calgary......and of course I'll be seeing you at the 10th Annual MS Crop!!!

Have a great Tuesday





No comments:

Post a Comment