Monday 9 January 2017

Welcome to 2017

Happy New Year !!  I hope you and your family enjoyed your holidays.  Jenn and I both enjoyed much family time.....but also TONS of planning, organizing, and designing for 2017.  With two UYOP workshops on the horizon in both Calgary and on Vancouver Island, new kits, and fun additions to the Sold Out Final MS CROP... we have been super busy! We are so very excited to share all we have for you this year.

Every year ends and begins with a time of reflection for me.  Last year I had one single goal on my calendar.  This year's plan is a little different.  That's what I love about life.....it's forever changing and evolving in many ways....and embracing it all is how I choose to move forward.   So this year I have made decision to work towards being more organized.  I am already very organized in many ways.....however, with so many different things on my plate I need to make some extra effort in this department in order to free up extra time for the people and activities I love most.  From little things like finally cleaning up my garage, to organizing my work at home schedule, to meal prep, and my least favourite thing....lunch making!!!!  All of it....organization = success.  

Here is our first sketch of the year for you..........


It is tradition for me to start my New Year with a layout of my New Year's goal.....


Here I am New Years Eve.....spending an amazing few days with my favourite people up at the mountain....this is what I journaled for 2017....
"Every year brings new goals, plans and dreams...2017 for me is about being organized....not only to simplify life but to create more opportunity to do more of what I love most.....family/friend time, creating, running, and enjoying the every day moments....welcome 2017 <3"

This may be the most important layout I do each year... every year that passes I realize more the importance of focusing on 'me' as it directly impacts every aspect of my life..most importantly my three sweet little girls.  

I challenge you all to record your goals.....dreams....aspirations.....inspirations....all of it.....record who you are....... 

Welcome 2017...... I can't wait to embrace all you have to offer.



No comments:

Post a Comment