Thursday 28 February 2019

Things are a changing' ...

Hey Hey there ...

Well it sure has been a LONG time since I've used this blog now hasn't it ?! I see so many of you on Instagram and Facebook of course ... but for those of you that don't follow me there - WHY and also i wanted to fill you in on what has been going' on in case you didn't know !!

I recently made the move from the big city (Calgary, AB) back to gorgeous Vancouver Island, BC ... LOTS has happened in the months since we got home but the BIGGEST change is that I have been working on a rebrand ...





What does this mean ?!  ALL the same crafty goodness ... plus SO MUCH MORE !!  I have slowly been changing over social media channels as well as working hard to build my new website that will include EVERYTHING that i love ...

... what do i love ?! PAPER CRAFTS of course ... it will have all my newest scrapbooking (and some old faves too), upcoming workshops, NEW product kits, home decor, home renovations, LOTS of DIY's ... BAKING because i LOVE to bake and anything else that i can fit in there to share !!

I sure hope to connect with you all soon ... and thanks for following along !!


1 comment:

  1. Congrats! Will you be keeping this blog? Changing the name to align with the new venture? Just want to make sure I stay subscribed.

    ReplyDelete