Monday 13 July 2015

Monday Morning Sketch

Happy RAINY Monday everyone (unless it's not raining where you are :)) I don't know about you but we are THRILLED to have the rain ..... we all need it so badly so I hope it keeps coming down for a little while anyway :)

Here is another fantastic sketch Deanyne created for you all ..... I love being able to get 5 photos on this one along with great design !!


Since I just came home from Disneyland not too long ago and Deanyne is currently in Disneyland and it is the summer and we are certain many of you are either coming or going from Disneyland as well, I thought I would give you another fun layout based on this sketch using MORE product from our MAY KIT !!


These layouts have been created using all the LEFTOVER full size papers that I had AFTER I created all the samples we've already shared !!

      

Our kits are truly PACKED with product and inspiration .... you will not be disappointed !!


We're almost ready to add our TWO newest kits to our ONLINE SHOP ..... they'll be ready for you THIS WEEK so watch our FACEBOOK page and be one of the first to get yours !!

TFL ..... Talk soon.




No comments:

Post a Comment