Saturday 18 July 2015

Super Scrappy Saturday!

I'm Back from a crazy, busy, wonderful trip to Disneyland.....all for one lucky little lady to dance in Disneyland !!! 
What an experience.....
I just can't wait to print my photos and get scrapping them!

Today I've got a layout I created from Monday's Sketch......One of my favourite rules in scrapbooking is that there are NO RULES !!

So many like to use a sketch and follow it exactly as shown....but it's so much fun to use it as just a guideline and re-create it in a few different ways!


With this layout, I rotated the sketch; however, I kept my photo directions the same as in the sketch (and changed up the sizes of the photos as well).  It's a great way to use the photos you are working with by making small changes to the sketch design.

Watch for our Super Summer Kit to be revealed Monday....Sneak Peeks tomorrow!!

Have a wonderful Sunny Saturday!




No comments:

Post a Comment