Monday 18 January 2016

Monday Sketch Day

Happy Monday crafters !! We sure hope you had a great weekend and maybe you even got some creative you time ......

This weeks sketch comes from a layout that I loved creating.  Sometimes I think we forget to take pics of our careers, passions and how we spend our days.  It is so important and will be even more important as our families grow older. We need to remember to let them into our everyday .....




The photos on this layout were from my fave workshop to teach and my very first one since moving to Calgary !! It meant so much to me to be able to connect with other creative ladies here and I made sure to take pics and now they are in my album !!



Make sure to come on back Wednesday where I will share some of my fave tips on how to get all those 4x6 photos into ONE 4x4" print !!

Have a super day ..... 


No comments:

Post a Comment