Wednesday 20 January 2016

Photo Collage Tips

Today I wanted to share with you my fave way to create a collage of photos and then print them for my projects !!

With Project Life type albums so popular, this is a great way to get several pics into your album without sacrificing space for more .... I don't do a lot of this type of scrapbooking, layouts are my my fave and I find this is perfect for my layouts as well !!  I also used this same format for the kids' Christmas photo that I sent in cards this year too .....


This was a collection of (5) 4x6" photos and I was able to fit them all onto (1) 4x4" print !! You can check out how it looks on Monday's layout HERE .....


I love using the LiPix app (shown above on my phone) ...... 


...... it gives you all kinds of layout choices ..... shown above is page (1) of (11) to choose from !!

From there you can save it to your phone, Instagram, Facebook eat ..... and use it for print and social media ect ....

I saved the above collage to my phone and then uploaded it to a print site !!  I love London Drugs for local but there are SO MANY choices both local in your area and online !!

Hope this gives you some new ideas on ways to create and print your photos for all your crafty projects and albums .....

Have a super day !!



No comments:

Post a Comment